Letecký pohled na obec Lomy

About us

The village 5 km northeast of Jemnice , passing her road from Budče to Budkov , which are crossed by the road from Chotěbudice to Radkovice . The nearest railway station Jemnice . Altitude 545 m Post Jemnice, health and matrix circuit ibid., Will rectory , school and Jemnice Budkov . Of the village had in 1950 an area of 877 hectares . Currently , the village has 66 houses and 155 inhabitants. The name is derived from the place where the stone breaks . Names of municipalities in the springs 1373 LOMNÁ 1571 from the village Lomu , 1671 Quarries , 1846 Lomm , quarries (! ) , 1872 Lom, Quarries . Ves with Czech obavatelstvem . In 1850 it had 297 inhabitants .

The names of tracks: Pavilions, spacing, on a hill , the bars of a dry mill parts for hot , Long Hill , Long mound for Lower rattle , Clay, Horka , Upper rattle , Kulm , Wedges , Small Rakovce , Nivky , Nivky under Mezihoří , Forgeries , Counterfeits at the station , a rung below the hill , Partitions against bitter Partitions u Jelinek , cross a small , flat, Vejhony , Great parts , Great slurs , Great Rakovce , Vosejovice , wolf , flower beds , Záhumenice , Zákoutí.

Quarries originally belonged to the Lords of Hradec, in 1373 Jindřcih of Hradec sold Quarries jemnickému Burgess Nicholas . Martin of Radotice sold in 1406 Quarries Jakoubek of Oponešic . 1511 Ctibor of Batelov sold the fort and the village Oponešice and Quarries Bohous of Čechtín and in the same year he reminds the local mill . From 1547 to 1551 held Quarries Adam Hrubčický of Čechtín , in 1610 the widow of Adam Arnost Hrubčickém Zuzana Roupovská of Malejova married her husband Sigismund of Roupov the association of the castle and the village Budkov and share with him the same fate.

Before the Thirty Years War, the village had 21 houses , of which 18 remained fitted with a 3 abandoned. Until 1671, were re- installed. At that time they were in the village of old settlers Láník 1 , 5 and 12 Pololáník čtvrtláníků , then the new 3 pololáníci .

According to the Teresian cadastre Moravian was Lomech 1 158.4 meas. Arable land , measuring 10.2 . Garden, measuring 59.4 . Lad , measuring 37.2 . Pustiny , measuring 30.6 pastures , meadows , 78 of fur and hay acreage forests have almost 285 . Manorial court in Lomech had 61.6 meas. arable land , meadows of fur was 16 cartloads of hay and 2 Otava ponds 4.5 kicks pike . Robotovalo are 22 farmers with two oxen and one walking two days a week.

At the end of the feudal period in 1843 lived in Lomech 268 inhabitants, of whom 124 men and 144 women 47 homes and 73 homes. Among them made their living in agriculture population 68 and 5, while agriculture and trade. The village was then 26 Pololáník with an area of 30-33 acres of land , 2 čtvrtláníci with an area of 15 acres , 1 dominikalista the 7 acre of land and 16 crofters . The farmhouses were landlords to help groom usually 1 and 1 maid . In the village behaved 6 horses , 86 oxen , 33 cows , 19 head of young cattle , 44 sheep and 394 ordinary sheep of Spanish origin compensating for wool and 30 pigs . Average stocking at Homestead was 4 oxen , 1 cow , 1 piece of young cattle , 2 sheep and 1 pig . Tithes were discharged Budkov estates and farms in the booth. Market place for the city Quarries Jemnice, Dačice and Moravian Budějovice .

The houses in the village were low, with small windows , built mostly of stone or adobe bricks covered with straw thatch. Barns were also covered with wood and straw, were built nearby residential buildings and barns . Better Building condition showed the local manor court with a sheep-fold, built of brick and covered with clay roofing tiles . The same condition showed two lordly houses in the village . Only one house was insured against fire.

In the village , the mill was one of the composition in which one worker per year ground to 45 Meter 700 Meter wheat and rye. 1849 Fractures were part of the estate Budkov , since 1850 to 1855 have been incorporated under the political jurisdiction Podkrajského office Dačice and the judicial administration under the District Court in Jemnice . After the establishment of district offices mixed with political and judicial powers of the period 1855-1868 subject to the District Office in Jemnice . When she was in the Procedure. 1868 public administration and the judiciary to revisit the Quarries under the jurisdiction of the district office in Dačice where they belonged until 1896 , when it began a new district office in the district of Moravia, who gained powers for the judicial district Jemnice . Quarries belonged here until 1949 , when it became part of the administrative district Dačice and the administrative reorganization in 1960, belong under : District . Part of the village is Lomský mill on Želetavce . In the integration of communities were Quarries in 1980 connected the MěNV Jemnice , from 1992 to again separate municipalities.

In 1880 the village had 57 houses and 308 inhabitants , mostly Czech nationality and Catholic religion. In 1921 there were counted 60 houses and 296 inhabitants in 1930, again 60 houses and 305 inhabitants. In 1950 the village had 65 houses and 220 inhabitants.

Farmland had in 1900 an area of 856 hectares , of which 483 ha area , 237 ha forests , 108 ha pastures, meadows and 26 ha 2 ha garden. In the same year, the village acted 9 hp , 412 pieces 36 pieces of beef and pork cattle and four sheep.

Most of the population lived on agriculture , trades and crafts in the village was probozováno just a few. In 1911 ? 2 pubs, 1 miller , 1 dealer may. Goods , one shoemaker , one farrier , one cabinetmaker , in 1924, 20 agricultural companies , one pub, one blacksmith and farrier , 1 miller , 1 saddler, 1 tobacconist and one carpenter. The village was electrified ZME in Brno in 1931.

Sorority worked here from 1887 local department of National Unity South-West Moravia , from 1894 volunteer fire brigade , after the foundation of the organization of the Republican Party of MS. Rural . He currently works in the village volunteer firefighters.

Predominantly agricultural character of the community is also reflected in the support of certain political parties in the parliamentary elections during the First Republic . In 1929, it acquired the Republican Party of Czechoslovakia. Rural 119 votes and the Democrats 19 votes out of 168 voters in the 1935 Republican Party 119 votes , the National Fascist 14 votes and CSL 9 votes out of 163 voters. In the post-war parliamentary elections in 1946, Democrats won here 92 votes , the Communist Party 21 votes out of 151 voters.

Even after the end of World War II remained agriculture is the main occupation of the local population. The quarries were based collective farm in 1957 , and in 1960 had 114 members and 529 ha were farmed agricultural land. In 1973 it merged with the collective farm Radkovice . In 1978 there was a further slouční the collective farm Jemnice, Nani ZEOBS sro

This vr 1991 transformed the agricultural cooperative Jemnice . Currently farm in the village of a few private farmers. After 1945 it was the largest event of new buildings to build the House of Culture in 1957. Elementary School in Lomech is presented since 1872 , was abolished in 1977. From the local sights there is the chapel. John and Paul in 1806. Furthermore Memorial 1st World War II in 1920 and a memorial to the fallen resistance fighters of 1946. Municipal Seal is documented from the 70th years of the 18th cent. In signet box is displayed blades and three trees below them is the year 1773rd In the description of the seal states DLGRE SMDAT . Terriers since 1793 in Brno MZA , registers since 1657 ( fara Budeč ) in SOA Trebon .